Since I have discovered how to find pretty much anything online - whether it be books, ebooks, audiobooks, games, software, or music - I have found that my television doesn't get any attention from me anymore. In fact, I can't remember a time when I used to watch TV. The concept feels so foreign to me now. I Just can't believe that people still watch TV.
I have taken to downloading everything that I watch. I could not tell you the last time I turned my TV on. So the internet has definitely altered my relationship with TV.
Has the internet altered yours?
I have taken to downloading everything that I watch. I could not tell you the last time I turned my TV on. So the internet has definitely altered my relationship with TV.
Has the internet altered yours?
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/i2rL7SuRog8/11363-has-internet-changed-your-relationship-tv.html
No comments:
Post a Comment