Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

I didn't want to e a whole lot of things when I was a child. i usually had an interest, became really fixated with that interest and then wanted to be something similar to my fixation when I grew up. Wrestling was one of them. I thought I was going to be a female professional wrestler until I watched a special on what a wrestler's life is like in real life and that soon put me off lol. Needless to say, I didn't become a wrestler because I didn't want to.



then I wanted to be a writer and was encouraged my my secondary school 11th grade teacher, but a lot of the publishers that I approached were less than honest.



Now I work online lol, and I am pretty happy with that. The only thing that could improve is the online wage. it is not fair how putting in the same amount of work as an offline job earns you peanuts a lot of the time.



But whatever.



What did you want to be when you were a kid?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/lAAHrjvgc5c/13323-what-did-you-want-when-you-were-kid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment