I recently bought coconut oil from our local supermarket. The reason I bought it is that I love the smell of coconut and although it was in the cooking oil section my plan was to use it on my skin. I then did some research on the internet on how to use coconut oil with food. I was blown away to see how healthy and beneficial coconut oil was. I can't abide the raw taste so I put shavings into my yogurt and started to use it in my vegetable stir fry. The health benefits included weight loss and spoke of it aiding and maintain weight, just 2 table spoons a day! Has anyone had any experience with coconut oil? I do realise that there is no quick fix or miracle cure but I do believe if we take a few healthy natural supplements we can only aid in maintaining our health.
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/L70NHba4e3E/10881-coconut-oil-weight-loss.html
No comments:
Post a Comment