So today I stumbled across the Nike Training App on Google Play and ended up downloading it onto my Kobo Arc. I like it so far... it has a lot of routines under four different categories: get lean (interval cardio), get toned (light weights and intervals to add definition), get strong (increased weights and reps to build strength), and get focused (15 minute workouts). Right now I am in the getting lean category, as I really need to get into some cardio to lose the 40-50 pounds that I want gone.
Any ways after a day of unsuccessful summer clothe shopping (and tears because of my gained weight), I decided to come home and start using the app. Let me say... even the beginner routines under the get lean (there are beginner, intermediate and expert under all categories), got me all worked out. I don't think I sweat like that unless I am playing soccer.
So I was happy with the routine. It was hard, but it was good. I am planning on doing a workout at least 6 days a week. One 30 (or 45 min) work out plus a 15 min focused one. Not sure if this is good or not... but I really just can't stand this excess weight any more.
I am just curious if anyone else uses this app, and if so... how have your results been?
Any ways after a day of unsuccessful summer clothe shopping (and tears because of my gained weight), I decided to come home and start using the app. Let me say... even the beginner routines under the get lean (there are beginner, intermediate and expert under all categories), got me all worked out. I don't think I sweat like that unless I am playing soccer.
So I was happy with the routine. It was hard, but it was good. I am planning on doing a workout at least 6 days a week. One 30 (or 45 min) work out plus a 15 min focused one. Not sure if this is good or not... but I really just can't stand this excess weight any more.
I am just curious if anyone else uses this app, and if so... how have your results been?
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/IJRZQpY_N_c/10918-workouts-nike-training-club-app.html
No comments:
Post a Comment