I have only been on a handful of dates in my life. I have never liked the idea of going on a date, even before I went on my first one. But I thought I would give it a try anyway, and just as I thought: I didn't like it.
I am someone that doesn't like expectations placed upon me. So that is strike one. Going on a date is pressure. Pressure to talk to the other person, pressure to look attractive in the way that they will find you attractive. You are basically selling yourself, and I have never been a good sales woman lol. I can't be bothered with any of it.
I would much rather not call me hanging out with someone I am interested in a date, because then all of the crap that comes with labeling something a date is involved.
How about you? Do you like going on dates?
I am someone that doesn't like expectations placed upon me. So that is strike one. Going on a date is pressure. Pressure to talk to the other person, pressure to look attractive in the way that they will find you attractive. You are basically selling yourself, and I have never been a good sales woman lol. I can't be bothered with any of it.
I would much rather not call me hanging out with someone I am interested in a date, because then all of the crap that comes with labeling something a date is involved.
How about you? Do you like going on dates?
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/8WmPgPhFfVM/11173-do-you-like-dates.html
No comments:
Post a Comment