Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ideal Marriage Proposal

I was reading last night, and one of the characters in the story told their partner that they should get married, because of all of the legal and financial benefits. They didn't pose the idea maliciously, but more out of excitement and incredulous as to why they hadn't already gotten married.



The other half of the couple was quite offended, citing that she wasn't going to accept that as a marriage proposal. She said she wanted roses and chocolates and strawberries, and then she would consider getting married.



It made me start to think about the different ways in which I would want to be proposed to, and I could not think of ONE that I liked the idea of. Maybe marriage just isn't for me. But anywho, what is the ideal marriage proposal, in your opinion?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Qxz1DEWvXH0/11309-ideal-marriage-proposal.html

No comments: