I love travelling but I hate the food choices when you are constantly on the move. With a bit of luck I can usually find healthy food for breakfast, lunch and dinner - in some countries I cringe every time I see meal come out which is half a plate of french fries - try eating that day in and day out.
But I fail when it comes to finding healthy snacks that travel well. I try to stock up on fruits at the supermarket but these don't always travel so well and I end up having a bag of squashed and bruised fruits. I like to buy nuts, olives and yoghurts as snacks but what else would you buy?
Not everywhere I travel to stock muesli bars and they can be full of sugar anyway. I don't always have access to a kitchen to make up carrot and celery sticks - another big favourite of mine!
But I fail when it comes to finding healthy snacks that travel well. I try to stock up on fruits at the supermarket but these don't always travel so well and I end up having a bag of squashed and bruised fruits. I like to buy nuts, olives and yoghurts as snacks but what else would you buy?
Not everywhere I travel to stock muesli bars and they can be full of sugar anyway. I don't always have access to a kitchen to make up carrot and celery sticks - another big favourite of mine!
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/fv4jbrAMBSM/11355-what-healthy-snacks-do-you-eat-while-youre-travelling.html
No comments:
Post a Comment