I have never really had bags under my eyes until March/April this year when I was really stressed out and not sleeping more than 3-4 hours a night for a week or so and I developed huge bags especially under one eye.
It is months later and I have been getting a decent amount of sleep every night. I drink a lot of water daily and have tried cold spoons and cucumbers on my eyes but I can't get rid of these bags. If I sleep badly one night they are really more pronounced the next day.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get rid of them?
Cheers! :)
It is months later and I have been getting a decent amount of sleep every night. I drink a lot of water daily and have tried cold spoons and cucumbers on my eyes but I can't get rid of these bags. If I sleep badly one night they are really more pronounced the next day.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get rid of them?
Cheers! :)
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/4U_YF7jDS_o/11448-whats-your-best-cure-bags-under-your-eyes.html
No comments:
Post a Comment