Saturday, June 29, 2013

*Crock-Pot Bacon Wrapped Chicken* | Tasteful Space



http://tastefulspace.com/blog/2013/06/27/crock-pot-bacon-wrapped-chicken/#comment-50520 One word: Bacon. For a lot of people that is all they need to hear. Bacon has become a modern day “fad” and in honor of that, I made this delectable crock-pot recipe. The original recipe calls for pork belly bacon. I decided not to use traditional bacon and try turkey bacon. It is so much better for you and I do not mind the taste difference. This is one recipe that stays in the books! The chicken is not dry at all and with a lot of crock-pot recipes, the mixture turns out liquidy or soupy. This does not! The Cream of Mushroom soup makes it think and flavorful. I kept the extra sauce for leftovers because I loved the taste. If you are not a bacon lover, you can opt out of using it and still continue to cook the meal. I served this with kale chips and enjoyed every bite of this dinner! So here’s to the bacon, I am SOLD!


*Crock-Pot Bacon Wrapped Chicken* | Tasteful Space






via SmartHealthShop.com Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmarthealthshopBlog/~3/IOq1iP-3EJE/

No comments: