Friday, June 14, 2013

Is It Wrong To Spank Your Children?

I'll start of by clarifying that I do not have any children, and don't ever plan to. But I have many smaller siblings, and a few nephews. I am around the children on a daily basis, because when school is out my older sister has to pick them up, because my mother is usually at work. So my older sister usually comes back to our mom's house - which is where I live - and spends a couple of hours there so that the kids can all play together for a bit.



I am fine with that, but when they all get together, they are an absolute nightmare. They don't listed, they are sometimes rude, and sometimes they deserve to be spanked. I have recently stopped spanking them, because I just can't be bothered, and they aren't my kids. If the parents are not setting them straight, then there is hardly much I can do.



So what do you think about spanking. Yay, or nay?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/lrX-Ujn8bGw/11331-wrong-spank-your-children.html

No comments: