Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How I lost 10kg

Hi guys, Just wanting to share my story.

I grew up on a farm. Was an extremely active girl until i went to uni. I almost instantly put on 10kgs and had the worst skin/hair ever!



Then i met some vegans, they were slim and full of energy and I couldn't help but look at them with envy! But having grown up on a farm I did not like the idea of giving up 'my' meat.



Still diet doesn't dictate friends and they were the most beautiful alive and fantastic people to be around. Eventually I was challenged to give it a try for a month. Being stubborn i did, in that month I lost 4 kgs!!! I stuck with it and now i'm 10kgs lighter, no exercise required!! (71kg's-61kg's) I am now becoming more and more into fitness and becoming just as bright as they are.



That's my success story!!






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Z4WAMlrMZJs/10993-how-i-lost-10kg.html

No comments: