Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Need a new funny series to watch - just finished the Curb Your Enthusiasm Series - Now What??

Before going to bed my boyfriend and I would watch a couple of episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, it was a great way to relax before getting some sleep but now we've finished the series. I don't watch most TV as I think a lot of it is rubbish and because of this I don't know of many series.



Can you think of any good drama or comedy series that you can recommend for me? I haven't watched much TV for the last 10 years and only watch a show on recommendations from other people so please feel free to suggest anything no matter how old it is.



Thanks in advance!! :)






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/N0MHZZkoygY/10991-need-new-funny-series-watch-just-finished-curb-your-enthusiasm-series-now-what.html

No comments: