Thursday, May 30, 2013

Unexpected Romantic Dreams

I used to know this girl called Natalie in secondary school. I was civil to her but it was clear that she didn't like me. We had a few arguments, and I threatened her once, but there was always something about her that I really liked. Her big sister was also the best friend of my big sister so it was weird, but on the other hand I would go round to Natalie's house to play out after school - whatever, we had a strange relationship so... make of that what you will lol.



I have seen her a few times since leaving school, in clubs and whatnot. We had great conversations. I have never seen her in a sexual light before, until last night. I had a dream and now I have all of these feelings towards her. It is the most strange thing EVER!! I am hoping I see her again now, which is also ridiculously strange, because nothing would happen between us anyway.



have you ever had a dream that made you feel love, lust, hate or whatever towards someone that you know in real life?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/WsgTW2bAvYM/11014-unexpected-romantic-dreams.html

No comments: