Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Are You Superstitious?

I was raised with a lot of superstitions surrounding me. It stemmed from my grandmother initially, and perhaps from her mother. My mother was raised the same way, and so she used to speak of these superstitions as my older sister and I were growing up. If we saw a spider, she would say that we should expect something bad to happen. If anyone's let eye began to jump/twitch, then that was another indicator that something bad was just around the corner. There were lots more but I have to refrain from typing them. My fingers would fall off, and I need them for more useful endeavors :P LOL! These superstitions never really took though. They are negative and will assist you in manifesting negativity, unless the superstition was a positive one.



Are you superstitious?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/RqXXv_VeIjA/13067-you-superstitious.html

No comments: