Thursday, August 29, 2013

Buying Condoms

Luckily I have never had to buy condoms in my life, as I am not a heterosexual woman. I know that some heterosexual women will buy condoms, and that sometimes the man in the relationships buys them,but I once was in a Pharmacy and I saw this guy just breeze in, ask for some condoms, hand over the money with a smile, and just be on his way. I liked his confidence, but I do realize that a lot of people are embarrassed about buying condoms a few other times when I witnessed the purchase.



Obviously there is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. But people's cheeks still redden.



Do you get embarrassed when you have to buy things like condoms, sex toys etc...?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/rVPDFlRS5FE/13847-buying-condoms.html

No comments: