Just thought I would pop up a quick review of some organic turmeric that I've been taking. I started taking it because I have severe joint pain and inflammation in my knees and I read that turmeric is meant to be an excellent anti-inflammatory.
I'm half way through my second tub and my knees are so much better! They still crunch when I bend down as I think that's to do with collagen, but in terms of pain and soreness around the knees it's 90% gone!
I'll finish off this bottle and then probably continue with it in the future, but I'll reduce the caps and add it to my daily habit. Geco Supplements has made a great product, but no matter what the brand try and get a turmeric supplement and take it daily. The stuff is so good for you!
I'm half way through my second tub and my knees are so much better! They still crunch when I bend down as I think that's to do with collagen, but in terms of pain and soreness around the knees it's 90% gone!
I'll finish off this bottle and then probably continue with it in the future, but I'll reduce the caps and add it to my daily habit. Geco Supplements has made a great product, but no matter what the brand try and get a turmeric supplement and take it daily. The stuff is so good for you!
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/6YKxwmMr_PQ/13589-geco-supplements-turmeric.html
No comments:
Post a Comment