I'm a 21 year old female. I've been a vegetarian for the past seven years, and have taken supplemental vitamins on and off during that time. It wasn't until I found out I was pregnant in September 2012 that I started taking vitamins more seriously. Since I gave birth back in June, I've been taking different supplements like fenugreek, blessed thistle, and brewers yeast to boost my milk supply.
I'm probably going to be breastfeeding for the next year and will be taking lactation building supplements until then. In addition to those, I'm still taking prenatal vitamins. However, I want to learn more about vitamins and to help my diet because I'm not the healthiest vegetarian out there. Hopefully I can learn a few things here!
Thanks for having me.
I'm probably going to be breastfeeding for the next year and will be taking lactation building supplements until then. In addition to those, I'm still taking prenatal vitamins. However, I want to learn more about vitamins and to help my diet because I'm not the healthiest vegetarian out there. Hopefully I can learn a few things here!
Thanks for having me.
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/kKyH8ImXP08/13573-hello-im-excited-learn-lot-here-please-welcome-me-into-your-group.html
No comments:
Post a Comment