This is a WIP aka Work In Progress.
No, I don't mean the Ad Revenue Sharing Program which is already past the beta testing stage. I am talking about this post. The ideas I am sharing here are just ideas which are being tested as they are being shared. So please feel free to add your own input.
1. Start new threads.
This is the first thing which you should do as soon as you have joined the Ad Revenue Sharing Program (can we call it ARSP for short?) Reason being that your ad appears permanently at the top of every single new thread you create, so your chances of earning is greatly enhanced.
2. Start hot threads.
It's not enough to just start new threads. You need to start new threads about hot topics. I know because I have started a number of threads which sank without even a ripple. So what's hot? I don't know about you but I read CNN, BBC and Daily Mail to get ideas about what's hot. Hot threads get viewed. Viewed threads generate ad income. QED.
3. Nurture your threads.
Don't just start a new thread and then abandon it like an unwanted baby thrown in the trashcan. Threads do not grow by themselves. They need input, especially from the OP. So follow your new thread closely and respond. Er, respond appropriately. There's such a thing as overkill. Said overkill can kill the thread.
Your turn.
No, I don't mean the Ad Revenue Sharing Program which is already past the beta testing stage. I am talking about this post. The ideas I am sharing here are just ideas which are being tested as they are being shared. So please feel free to add your own input.
1. Start new threads.
This is the first thing which you should do as soon as you have joined the Ad Revenue Sharing Program (can we call it ARSP for short?) Reason being that your ad appears permanently at the top of every single new thread you create, so your chances of earning is greatly enhanced.
2. Start hot threads.
It's not enough to just start new threads. You need to start new threads about hot topics. I know because I have started a number of threads which sank without even a ripple. So what's hot? I don't know about you but I read CNN, BBC and Daily Mail to get ideas about what's hot. Hot threads get viewed. Viewed threads generate ad income. QED.
3. Nurture your threads.
Don't just start a new thread and then abandon it like an unwanted baby thrown in the trashcan. Threads do not grow by themselves. They need input, especially from the OP. So follow your new thread closely and respond. Er, respond appropriately. There's such a thing as overkill. Said overkill can kill the thread.
Your turn.
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/-hcdqVh7s74/13249-how-get-more-out-ad-revenue-sharing-program.html
No comments:
Post a Comment