Assuming that you aren't a twin already of course lol.
I have noticed that twins tend to fall into two types of behavior. some will embrace the fact that they look alike and have the same hair cuts or hairstyles and they will dress exactly the same, save a few colour differences. But essentially they look the same and are wearing the same design.
Then there are the twins who value their individuality, and hate it when people refer to them at 'The twins.' These types of twins usually dress differently, although they usually share the same face, and they will have their own sense of style and distinguishable personality.
i think that I would fall into the second category if I ever were to be a twin.
Which category would you fall into?
I have noticed that twins tend to fall into two types of behavior. some will embrace the fact that they look alike and have the same hair cuts or hairstyles and they will dress exactly the same, save a few colour differences. But essentially they look the same and are wearing the same design.
Then there are the twins who value their individuality, and hate it when people refer to them at 'The twins.' These types of twins usually dress differently, although they usually share the same face, and they will have their own sense of style and distinguishable personality.
i think that I would fall into the second category if I ever were to be a twin.
Which category would you fall into?
via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/AriM9IFQxJk/13384-if-you-were-twin.html
No comments:
Post a Comment