Friday, July 26, 2013

Are you following a strict diet or just watching what you eat closely?

I've never been a big fans of diets and dieting, ever since I decided to lose weight I decided I'd not be tring any diets; I decided I'd make life changes! Let's be honest, when you use a specific that is not like you are going to be following it forever; at some point you have to stop! That's when life changes come in handy. What are life changes? - You might be wondering - Well, for me it is learning how to eat right and learn what foods can't never go together (potatoes & corn, for example). That's why I'm not and will never follow a diet; I find them extremely harmful and restrictive.



What about you? Do you follow a strict diet or you are trying to learn to eat properly?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/eQKLtM7F53k/12940-you-following-strict-diet-just-watching-what-you-eat-closely.html

No comments: