Saturday, July 27, 2013

Body Wraps- Do They Truely Help you Lose Weight?

I've spent a few days researching the various body wraps that are advertised online. This was influenced by an advertisement by a local spa offering utilization of a wrap that is advertised online but I can't seem to find the justification in the use of the wraps and how they would influence weight loss. I've seen the before and after pictures but I'm a bit skeptical. Do you think the wraps will help you lose weight versus laser treatment? Do you think it would be a good option to combine with standard wight loss? I'd love to know your ideas. I really don't want to pay over $100 for body wraps laced with natural oils if they don't work.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/o3VFKAmKI6o/12957-body-wraps-do-they-truely-help-you-lose-weight.html

No comments: