Saturday, July 27, 2013

How Long Did it Take You to Meet Your Ultimate Goal Weight?

Hey everyone! If you've met your ultimate goal weight, first of all, congratulations! How long did it take you to get there? My ultimate goal weight was 135-140, and I met that last year. It took me about a year because I started at 257 pounds. Once I got there, I felt too thin because I'm kind of tall, so I've evened out at about 150, but I was so happy to meet a goal that once seemed so far away. I had so many small goals in-between, that it just felt so amazing to reach a goal that I had been striving to for years. How long did it take you to meet yours, and how much did you have to lose in order to get there?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/2K45E31daU8/12954-how-long-did-take-you-meet-your-ultimate-goal-weight.html

No comments: