Friday, July 26, 2013

If You Were A Prison Inmate...

I know that this may be a hard question to answer, because a lot of us haven't been in jail and can't even imagine it. But I watch a lot of documentaries about jail and I really enjoy them. There is one specific show that I watch, and it is called Beyond Scared Straight. It is about wayward teens who get sent to jail for the day to straighten them out. Most of them think that they are all big and tough at first but get beaten down, verbally if not be the awful taste of the food, soon enough.



I would hate prison life, and I would never want to go there. But if I were to go there, i think that I would be able to form relationships to where I could get myself a pretty high ranking in there lol. So I don't think that i would be somebody's bitch.



How do you think that you would rank in jail? Would you be the one running the place, or the one who washes everyone else's underwear lol?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/Skmr9lcw_BA/12935-if-you-were-prison-inmate.html

No comments: