Saturday, July 27, 2013

What's your energy booster when your taking a road trip?

I'm always on the road doing conventions with my media company and I find myself at a loss for energy even when I'm driving. I'd love to know your suggestions to boost my energy without having to take one of those terrible caffine pills that cause you to have the jitters. I personally don't have the taste for the 5 hour energy drink and I don't see myself drinking a bunch of green tea but I know there are other super foods that offer the same effects as green tea. What would you suggest as a great option for me to use as an energy booster?



I've tried bananas but they make me feel tired and a bit weighed down after about 20 minutes. There is a method to my madness with my question in relation to keeping my energy.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/FVnqhCa8EWE/12958-whats-your-energy-booster-when-your-taking-road-trip.html

No comments: