Saturday, February 28, 2015

Question: Can having big boobs affect your weight?

Can having big boobs affect your weight?



<span class="qna-sprite abDescExpandIcon"/>

I am 16 years old, and 5'1. I have DD boobs or maybe bigger. Everyone says I'm tiny and I would describe myself as a little chubby. I don't have a flat tummy but I'm not huge. I went to the doctors the other day and was so mortified by my weight. I couldn't believe it. I was crying. I didn't think I was that big. After I told my family they were shocked and said I looked nothing like it. My grandma, mom, dad, and even some friends said that my boobs are so big, they prob make lots of the weight. Now I'm not totally sure if that's true and I forgot to ask my doctor because I was such in an upset mood but I need to know. If this does affect my weight a lot I was thinking of a breast reduction. If not, just a hard working diet plan to lose the fat off my breasts and some off my belly. I am still working on my weight regardless but this would help me a lot more. Thanks.







http://ift.tt/1LVsLmI





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1JYNHgL

No comments: