Tuesday, March 31, 2015

1/3 Trimester ideas

Nice thought to have a brand new thread for the 0.33 trimester, @Emanresu ! I’m 24/25 weeks, so *almost* there!


I think this will be our last baby. I just turned 38 and don’t get my cycle back until sometime around baby’s 2nd birthday and I don’t really feel like I’m up for pregnancy again. I’m nauseous for a really long time and I feel like (at least this time) I go straight into major discomfort. I think because my abdominal muscles aren’t what they used to be that my belly feels extra heavy?


And I’m really just plain tired. I’m looking forward to being able to focus on helping my body to heal after all of these years of being pregnant and/or nursing (especially night nursing!)


I’m having some pubic bone pain already, but admittedly, I haven’t been to the chiro as much as I usually am at this point in pregnancy…


I hope this baby sleeps well at night…oh, please!


This entire being the closing child factor is bitter candy, each in being pregnant, delivery, and new child stage.


The post 1/3 Trimester ideas appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/19zErzb

No comments: