Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Query: Small bumps on internal vagina lips?

Bizarre query, however I am additionally being very critical.


I spotted very small bumps on my interior vagina lips, which might be close to the outlet of my vagina. They do not harm, and I shouldn’t have any signs of being unwell. I’ve by no means been sexually lively. These bumps nearly strike a cord in me of the pores and skin of your tongue. In truth, which is precisely what they seem like.


Is that this one thing standard that they simply did not train us in class, or is it a major problem? I’ve numerous anxiousness, so any fast lend a hand can be preferred. I have a tendency to fret over the small issues.


The post Query: Small bumps on internal vagina lips? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1xUuQ1k

No comments: