Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Admin or Supermod plz take a look at cycle. beginning in 1 month

&#thirteen;

Present stats :

&#thirteen;

24yrs outdated

&#thirteen;

5′ eight”

&#thirteen;

185lbs

&#thirteen;

12percentbf


To present a small heritage I’ve been within the gymnasium for the reason that i used to be younger my father was once a private trainer. I was out of the gym for a little over 6 months due to a torn mcl, meniscus and rotator cuff. I have been back at it full-time for a little over 9 months now, but besides the injury time off have been pretty consistent over the past 6 years.


Also, as a young dumb high school kid who thought trainwiser.com had taught me everything i knew about steroids i did a cycle of Test Prop for 12 weeks and stacked some winny at the end of it, I had some pretty great gains (174lbs 13%bf to 196lbs 9%bf) but i believe i kind messed up my natural test a good bit from that and it took awhile to get back to normal. That was a little over 5 years ago.


So up to the present, I have had my gear for a few months now on hand just been trying to squeeze out my last few goals before i get started, stack up on all my sups and tanning sessions, schedule blood work & all that jazz.


Compounds include :



Equipoise. Test E. Dbol. Nolva. Arimadex. Clomid. HCG.


I have it set up as


weeks 1-4 – Dbol 50mg/ day split morn & evening



weeks1-14 EQ 400mg/ week split tue/thur



weeks 1-14 Test E 500mg/ week split tue/thur



Nolva & arima on hand for possible sides



Then basic pct schedule of clomid and hcg once the half life is done from the gear


I was suggested last week to run my test and eq as



week1 – 100mg



week2- 200mg



week3- 300mg



week 4+- start full dosage


anyone experienced this build up technique?



If i was to go this route i believe i would run 16 weeks on both inj compounds


I am really looking forward to the “joint lubricating” effect i hear a lot about with EQ. I do want to make the most lean gains possible but after my experience years ago, safety is my first concern. I have heard of people running lower doses of test and having results but the general consensus seems to be no less than 500. I want enough test to balance out the EQ but I’m not necessarily hung up on short term gains, this to me is the beginning of a cycle journey that will last for years to come. Im not looking to just get “jacked” I’m essentially partaking in overall human optimization.



Thanks for taking the time to deal with somewhat of a newb i have done a good bit of research to check out to not ask monotonous questions.


No offense to somebody else right here however i might relish if best admin or any individual with 15+ yrs in expertise would reply, too many individuals have opinions and i am having a look to make sure my total well being throughout this cycle. thanks!&#thirteen;


The post Admin or Supermod plz take a look at cycle. beginning in 1 month appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1IjZHnO

No comments: