Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Char’s Slimming World diary! :)

Hello all.


Made up our minds to begin Slimming World… doing it from dwelling, however in the end going to join a web based membership quickly!


That is in fact my 2nd week, had two dangerous days ultimate week 1st weigh-in I stayed the identical (twenty first 10lb ). Weigh days will probably be each Monday!


Anyway, here is my meals diary, I’m going to begin from the day prior to this :


Breakfast

1 half of Strawberry Weetabix (hexb) with 175ml skimmed (1/2 hexa) and strawberries.


Lunch

Pasta twists with cooked hen, combined with 15g gentle mayo (2) and Cajun seasoning. With lettuce and grated carrot.


Tea

Moroccan meatballs (off the SW web page), with stir-fried (frylight) broccoli, garlic and pink pepper.


Snacks

Mullerlight Banana & Custard, Hartley’s Jelly (zero.5), and Choices Belgian Choc Toffee (2) made with the opposite half of of my hexa.


Lately


Breakfast

Fried eggs, mushrooms and bacon (fats bring to an end) all completed in Frylight.


Lunch

3x Quorn nuggets (three), cottage cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot and pickled onions.


Tea

“Doner kebab” (thanks Gemsta!), lettuce, tomato, cucumber. I additionally had an ASDA Chosen By way of You Wholemeal Pitta – I do not assume it is a HEXB, so I’m going to need to syn it (7.5), and “garlic sauce” (gentle mayo-2 syns, with garlic powder and water so I may pour it over the meat!). This used to be superb!!


Snacks

Cheese (hexa) and hen slices. May have a mullerlight and jelly (zero.5) later as neatly!


The post Char’s Slimming World diary! :) appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1NFrH95

No comments: