Tuesday, March 31, 2015

weight loss plan plan – concerned I am having an excessive amount of!

Determined for some recommendation!


I have been following slimming world for round 10 weeks and in that point ive managed to lose 11lb. Even though now, my weight reduction has come to a stand nonetheless and I am involved I am merely consuming an excessive amount of!


Would somebody forged their eye over nowadays’s meals diary, which is beautiful standard for many days for me and provides me any pointers?!?


Breakfast – 2 slice nimble hexa, 1/2 tin baked beans, 2 fried eggs in frylight, 1 bacon no fats in frylight


Lunch – rooster and egg fried rice with plentiful combined veg and greenbeans – rice half of pouch bachelor’s hen rice, cooked then combined with 2 eggs scrambled and soy sauce + chunks rooster breast


Dinner – lean beef casserole, using stock and oxo. Barley, carrots tinned potatoes and casserole vegetables


I’ve drank 2litres of water all through the day additionally.


I am a stone from my goal weight of 10stone


Thanks prematurely xxx


The post weight loss plan plan – concerned I am having an excessive amount of! appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1xwxbyX

No comments: