Sunday, May 5, 2013

ABCDE effervescent tablets

My diet is this:

At home: Water/juice, Potatoes and minced meat sauce[Minced meat, carrots, black pepper, wheat flour, water]

At school: Hardly eat anything, usually I eat crisp bread. The food is poor quality there. I'm thinking of getting my own snacks there.



The tablets I'm taking

A: 400µg

B: 1.3mg

E: 9mg

niacin: 17mg

folate: 300µg

B12: 2µg

C: 75mg

D: 7.5µg

B2: 1.5mg

B6: 1.6mg



Is 1 pill a maximum each day? Should I take any other vitamins together with this? I often feel somewhat tired and I don't feel like going cycling or anything. So should I get more vitamins or head out to another section of this forum to get help?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/DSb3nE2V48U/10448-abcde-effervescent-tablets.html

No comments: