Thursday, May 2, 2013

Do you believe in "energy?"

I mean energy in the context of human emotional energy that can be felt by other people. For example, have you ever walked into a room where people are arguing and instantly you feel angry yourself because of the vibe they are giving off? I guess you could call it a "sixth sense". I do not see it as a mystery myself, but rather a natural occurrence that has been coined as "mystical" in some sense. I myself am very energy sensitive and have often had people drain me of my energy, I've also felt the opposite too. Is the concept of feeling other people's energy just a figment of the imagination, or is it real? I personally believe it is real, and kirlian photography shows us that humans have an energy field that surrounds them called an "aura".






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/XoXpV_sdcqU/10413-do-you-believe-energy.html

No comments: