Friday, October 31, 2014

Query: Is it gasvitis/GERD or coronary heart illness?


Is it gasvitis/GERD or coronary heart disease?



Recently starting last week iv been feeling chest tightness followed by a burning sensation every time when I lay down ready to go to sleep. I didn’t take it as being a serious problem until Just yesterday that I started feeling short sudden pain and numbness in my left arm. Scared that I may be having a heart attack or in the process of having one, I went to the ER. Once there the doctor told me it could not be heart disease or heart attack since I’m only 16 yrs old and concluded that I have a condition called gasvitis/gerd. I don’t fully agree with the doctor and I’m unsure if her conclusion is correct or not. I mean I haven’t been feeling pain in my stomach or anything to be considered gasvitis & i don’t think left arm pain is a symptom of it. Please lend a hand!!!


The post Query: Is it gasvitis/GERD or coronary heart illness? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1wNk6OP

No comments: