Thursday, October 30, 2014

Query: Truly much less cervical mucus this month, commonplace?

Hi there all and sundry,


I learn rather a lot about cervical mucus however I could not get a solution:

With out altering any dependancy this month (related quantity of activity, sleep, related kinds of food and drink, no smoke), I noticed that I really had less cervical mucus this month and it was harder to recognize my fertile period… I just took a bit more vitamins (B6 and E particularly) and with no need plenty of stress, I was once impatiently anticipating this fertile duration.

Has any person an evidence to this alteration?

Thanks quite a bit!


The post Query: Truly much less cervical mucus this month, commonplace? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1rVpv0L

No comments: