Friday, October 31, 2014

Question: Going "raw"?

I used to be a vegetarian in high school, and then gave it up when I got to college and started the pre-med program. I've been considering going raw for a week or two, just as a detox sort of plan. I already run and exercise several times a week (or as often as I can, during the busy school semester), but I've gained a few unwanted pounds that won't seem to go away--I'm not sure if it's the stress or what.

I'm not "fat", I just really don't like being the weight I am.



Lately I've already been trying to clean up my diet, but once the semester is over in December, I've been considering going raw. It might not only reset my body as a whole, but it'll let me drop the weight faster than having to take two months and deal with set backs and the Holidays and outings with friends, etc..



If I went raw (and stayed on top of it) for a week or two and exercised diligently, how much weight could I lose?



I've heard of people dropping several pounds within the first few weeks, which is all I need. I don't need to lose more than 10 lbs.



I WON'T go back to my old habits--I might allow small indulgences on Christmas day, but I'm definitely not the "quick "fix" and then return to old, bad habits".



I just want to lose the weight faster because: A) I'm impatient, and B) the faster it comes off, the more motivated I remain to stick to healthy eating because I see that whatever I'm doing is working.







http://ift.tt/1G213Ex





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1wkdmYw

No comments: