Monday, May 6, 2013

Sleep Paralysis

Does anyone here suffer from this? I have had spouts of sleep paralysis since I was around 11years old. I believe it is mainly brought about by high levels of stress. When this happen it is really scary. Basically all you can move is your eyelids, and you are paralysed to the bed, unable to move any muscle. It is not a laziness but rather an actual paralysis. Out of body experiences often occur at the same time, and although it is often argued that this is a figment of the imagination, I believe your spirit can leave your body whilst this is happening, and I myself have felt that I was out of my body on numerous occasions. The first few times sleep paralysis occurred, I thought I was going to die, it can be a terrifying experience. Often when you snap out of the paralysis, you can fall asleep and find yourself right back into it.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/EDqjeTQaaGg/10457-sleep-paralysis.html

No comments: