Saturday, September 28, 2013

Are you a gamer?

Are there any gamers over here? If yes... what kind of video games do you like to play?



I'm a gamer myself, but I no longer have the time to play as much as I used to, because now my priorities have changed and I've to work a lot :p But I like to play for a bit when I have the chance, however... those weekends I spent playing video games for hours with my budies are long gone and will never come back.



I like to play surviva, horror video games mostly, but I also like to play psychological horror ones. I like anything that has to do with zombies and the paranormal in general. I also enjoy playing indie video games, most of them are so original :) and fun! In a nonconventional way!






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/OlmRINyn6_0/14284-you-gamer.html

No comments: