Sunday, September 29, 2013

Okay, what is going around?

On Friday night I got that familiar pain in the roof of my mouth, telling me I was going to wake up with something nasty the next day.



Sure enough, woke up with full blown congestion yesterday, which has only gotten worse today. Sinuses, throat, and a little bit in my chest. Just the usual gunk, all over body aches, and post nasal drip.



I assume it is the season. I visited a friend and her new baby at the hospital this week. I probably picked it up there.



I've been doing Alka-Seltzer Plus every four hours, and epsom salt baths once a day. Anyone want to share your fool proof remedies for beating the common cold?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/zycR4uj1IKE/14296-okay-what-going-around.html

No comments: