Saturday, September 7, 2013

Getting A Tattoo to Prove Love

So I know a couple who are having a lot of issues at the moment, and there is some physical abuse going on at this time. It is mainly the woman that is the violent one and the guy in the relationship will throw her into walls whilst defending himself. There are holes all over their apartment like battle scars. Their main issue is jealousy and possessiveness, and they both suffer with these issues. They are both as bad as one another. The guy went and got a tattoo of this girlfriend's name on his forearm, thinking that it would prove his love and commitment, but they are still having problems obviously. I did warn him not to get it, but he told me that he wanted it anyway and that he had always wanted it. I was not convinced though.



I will never get a tattoo of anyone's name on my body. it is just not going to happen. I think that is the smart thing to do. Nothing is promised and if you break up with said person - especially if you are already having issues with the person at the tie of the tattoo, then you are kind of screwed.



Would you ever get a partner's name tattooed on your body?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/cjEuxWsDdIM/14027-getting-tattoo-prove-love.html

No comments: