Thursday, September 5, 2013

Independent Woman

Sop personally I find an independent women to be sexy... perhaps because she is the complete opposite of me lol. Hahha! Either way it is pretty hot, and a good quality to have. But I have heard that many men are intimidated by independent women, because they feel like they don't have a role in the relationship, because the woman does everything herself?



My friends, who are girls, have told me this, and they will behave daintily to make their boyfriends feel like the man and like they are needed which is hilarious hahahaha! Say a spider appears, my friend said that she will pretend she can't reach it so that her boyfriend has to kill it so he feels like the man.



I found all of this quite ridiculous.



Any of it true? Do men need to feel important and like the MAN, or do you like a nice independent woman?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/wu3lZ4FNGlM/13987-independent-woman.html

No comments: