Sunday, November 30, 2014

Query: I’ve truly dangerous abdomen issues. What will have to I consume and drink? What will have to I do to get higher? Can someone assist me?


I’ve in reality unhealthy abdomen issues. What will have to I consume and drink? What must I do to get higher? Can any individual assist me?



Hi there! I’m 17 years outdated and feminine. I’ve been having abdomen issues for three months now. I started my senior year very healthy. Last year I was homeschooled and wasn’t sick once, this year I decided to go back to public school. A couple weeks into school a virus went around the district and I caught it. It started off as just a cough and cold. Then, after that went away, I started to get nauseous and have stomach pains and cramps. The nausea and pain usually starts in late afternoon and continues through the night, until when I go to bed. It has gotten worse and worse. It has gotten to the point where I am unable to eat at night. I have gone to so many doctors, including a digestive disease expert and had an Higher GI collection carried out and one thing with my intestines and stools and so they got here again bad. The digestive physician retains considering I am deliberately no longer consuming, like I am anorexic, which is a long way from actual. Belief me, I want I might devour, I used to consume the whole thing. For the reason that I’ve been unable to devour I’ve misplaced 20 kilos or extra, which isn’t just right. I even have been having constipation, however that ultimate two nights I had diarrhea. I’ve tried the whole thing. I’m not for taking prescription medicine, and I’m fearful of hospitals, so I am staying to avoid that. I’ve tried gluten-free toast, saltines, white rice, brown rice, Cellfood, Tums, Pepto-Bismol, Fuel-X, a pair prescription medicines that made me a lot worse, hen broth, and now oatmeal and a variety of ginger.


The post Query: I’ve truly dangerous abdomen issues. What will have to I consume and drink? What will have to I do to get higher? Can someone assist me? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmarthealthshopBlog/~3/T1nDNzmnKZ8/

No comments: