Sunday, November 30, 2014

Question: I feel ****! I ate all the junk food in the world!?

Will I get fatter? I am on a diet but sometimes I go on my bulimia mode! I start thinking about food non stop. Like, I may go to the cinema and while watching a movie I am thinking the ice cream I didn't buy from the store or a choc muffin or candies and burgers. I hate it when it happens because I know I am doomed to cheat a whole lot because I can't get over it. I get it when I am hungry, late at night, but I don't eat because I reached my daily calories. So it drives me insane and I indulge in everything. Today I ate a whole bag of candies and a huge breakfast consisting of all types of breads and like 12 pancakes with jam and maple syrup and cheese spread and butter and cheese and ham and nutella and peanut butter plus one 7days croissant and a whole sandwich with butter, cheese and turkey.

I ate so many candies and chips and nuts and a donut and cookies and now I feel ****! I crashed so I fell asleep and woke up and crammed my face with more sweets. Now I miss my healthy diet and I want to workout but I dont have energy. This happens every 3-4 days! I will never lose weight. I am 5'4 and 143 pounds and I feel that I will get even fatter now with all that. I can see that my stomach has already gotten huge. And the worst is that I didnt workout my legs and abs today! God help me! It's like I can't diet! IMPORTANT!

I do a very versatile diet too so I eat what I want when I crave it as long as it doesnt exceed my calories so i cant understand why this happens!!!







https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0093738AAh9Sol





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/misc-q/138776-question-i-feel-i-ate-all-junk-food-world.html

No comments: