Saturday, August 30, 2014

Query: Please assist, how are a womens breasts supppsed to really feel?


please help, how are a womens breasts supppsed to feel?



Im 19 years old and a straight female. The reason why I asked is because the other day my boyfriend was feeling my breasts and he said maybe you should get them checked out. I thought all breast felt the way mine feel. Like when I squeeze them (the part closest to my chest)in the center there is like a round piece of fat no lumps or anything. Both breasts feel like that. He was a complete virgin when we met so i was his first in many things so he has never felt a breast before. When he mentioned that it put me on the edge because I just assumed everything was fine. Im not a lesbian nor have ever felt another woman’s breasts before so im completely clueless about this situation. Lol this is a for real question and im not trolling. Please assist as a result of his commentary made me significantly worried.


The post Query: Please assist, how are a womens breasts supppsed to really feel? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1vWKR1f

No comments: