Sunday, August 31, 2014

Question: Junk food and working out?/diabetes?

Junk food and working out?/diabetes?



<span class="qna-sprite abDescExpandIcon"/>

Ok so um I am 14 years old (turning 15 Sept.1st-tomorrow) and I have been trying to eat more healthier. I have tried for about a year and it has worked out really well except I had test results back and my mom told me that I am 1 point away from having diabetes. I used to weigh 166 and I'm 5'4 but now I weigh 139. My parents usually tell me that they will buy healthier meals for me but they never do. I can't do anything because I don't have money to buy my own food. Thursday my mom took me to Popeyes and I only ate about 3 pcs of chicken because I didn't want to eat Popeyes but she did. Friday my dad took me to eat and I couldn't say no because my parents are separated. Saturday I went to six flags and ate ice cream and Spaghetti. Today I was invited to my best friend's birthday at Applebee's and tomorrow my parents are taking me to a birthday dinner. I don't know whether I should go anywhere at all in fear of already being sick. I usually take in 1,500 calories or less every day and I go to the gym for 1 hour. Please help. I am really nervous and I don't know what to do :(







http://ift.tt/1tmbsqk





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1tmbtKE

No comments: