Sunday, August 31, 2014

Question: Everything I eat hurts my stomach.. Can't find any good eating habits that don't hurt me?? Help?

Everything I eat hurts my stomach.. Can't find any good eating habits that don't hurt me?? Help?



<span class="qna-sprite abDescExpandIcon"/>

Alright. I'm in the proses of actually eating again. I was anerexic/balemic for about two years, not too long, but long enough. By that I mean I'd stave myself until I couldn't take it and eat and then I'd usually feel guilty I ate and go throw up. Now my stomach is pretty messed up. Almost all the foods I eat immediately start hurting my stomach. I tried only eating fruits and veggies but I was always hungry. I've grown a new love for food and love to cook and I was curious if anyone new any meals or even some kind of diet that would help my stomach? I'm not looking to loose weight I lot way too much within these last couple of years and I just want to be healthy again.. Please anything is welcome







http://ift.tt/W0E9Ks





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1tmbqPa

No comments: