Saturday, August 30, 2014

Query: Why is there blood after I use the lavatory?

So this has been happening for possibly 6 months now. First off, I am a 20 12 months previous faculty scholar and by no means had this downside unless this yr (or no longer this a lot at least).


Not all of the time, but if I use the bathroom and it isn’t the easiest bowel movement (not super hard, but you gotta work a little haha), almost 9 time out of 10 there will be a fairly good bit of bright red blood when I’m done. If I wipe, it will keep getting on there so it takes me a while to make sure it’s done. But I’m not sure if it is just because of the poop or if it’s something serious. Almost my entire life, I have went probably 3 days at least before using the bathroom. That’s always been normal for me. Plus I drink tons* of milk and love cheese so that may make it worse and cause it to not go as easy?


Could it just be a dietary issue and due to my normal pattern of how long I go before using the bathroom? Everytime I look it up, every site yells out hemorioids and cancer. And I’m just like… O_o I don’t have money to really do much since I’m in college. PLUS it would be super awkward trying to tell my parents that my butt bleeds sometimes and I want to use money on a doctor so they can look at my butt..


So is there a point where things become more of a concern and should most definitely see a doctor? I never feel really tired or any different than I have my whole life. It’s just now sometimes if It isn’t the easiest lavatory expertise, then there’s frequently some blood.


What do you guys suppose


The post Query: Why is there blood after I use the lavatory? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1wT2m6R

No comments: