Friday, August 1, 2014

Meg’s Weblog – Beginning Over…


Posted by means of

crazed-delirium
,


01 August 2014

·

6 views






Smartly… Right here I’m, as soon as once more. Seeking to do my easiest to get to my top intention weight. I had a cup of peaches in pure syrup and no brought preservatives for a complete of 30 energy. Drank a little of water. Then went to lunch with my mom, DISASTER… We went to eat Chinese food and I had probably 1500 or more calories. Had a diet coke with that as well… Went to keep my dad company while he ate lunch and ended up with a small slushy from Sonic.. Roughly 300 calories there. There were left overs from lunch with my mom so I had about 500 calories worth of that.. Just UUGGHHHH!!!!! Today hasn’t exactly been the way I had pictured!! But right now, I’m really going to focus on not eating between 6 pm – 8 am of every day. If you think about it, that’s a 14 hour fast. Not too shabby right?


I keep wondering that if I get to my UGW, my ex would be jealous and think I’m really attractive and would want to get with me again.. Or that I’ll be the girl guys want to get to know. I really want that thigh gap ya know? To be able to wear shorts and not have to keep tugging them down because my legs rub together which causes chaffing. I could keep going but I’m sure you (the reader) know exactly what I mean by “If I’m finally skinny I’ll be able to…”. What I could really use is an ANA BUDDY.. Preferably one near my current weight which is 200 pounds. Yeah, I know, fat as fuck and really disgusting. Don’t remind me.


I just want Ana to help me. I’ve been where I wanted to be before but was interrupted by outside sources that forced me to gain weight. It’s gonna be hard, but once I’m at college things will get much easier because I won’t have to hide anything. No more excuses. No more pretending. I won’t have to explain that I’m going on really long walks as exercise and a way to keep my mind off food. After a few months, everyone will be blown away by my will power because I will be on the road to getting skinny and beautiful.


Anyways, I hope everyone is doing alright and holding their heads screwed on straight.


Keep Sturdy My Lovlies,


-Meg<three



The post Meg’s Weblog – Beginning Over… appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1pNb3Gs

No comments: