Friday, August 1, 2014

Question: Should I be worried? Large weight loss on Adderall XR?

Should I be worried? Large weight loss on Adderall XR?



<span class="qna-sprite abDescExpandIcon"/>

Hello,

I've been taking Adderall for ADHD, I started it on July 17th, which was 2 weeks ago. Since starting it I've lost a considerable amount of weight. Losing weight would normally be welcome since I'm a bit on the large side, but I'm concerned I'm losing it too quickly. My doctor told me to start at 15 mg once a day for the first week, and for the second week and that pint on to take 30 mg once a day. So I did that and its been very helpful for my ADHD, but it makes me completely lose my appetite, I struggle to eat 800 calories a day. So far I've lost 17 lb in the last 2 weeks, and the weight loss doesn't seem to be slowing down any. I see my doctor again for a check-in on the 14th. So do you think this kind of weight loss is normal? Do you think it will continue, and stay off, or come back?

Thanks!







http://ift.tt/1qA2uk4





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1kbLlz3

No comments: