Saturday, June 28, 2014

Question: How to Lose weight Before valentine?

I am 15 going to be 16 in two months and i want to lose about 131 pounds before valentines day, I am 5'9 and 256 pounds, I have tried to eat healthy but my family just buys junk food and when i get some food that is healthy (like chicken breast which 8 comes in a pack) they expect me to cook it for them too which leaves me two pieces of chicken left, I get fruit and my sisters always take them for her friends and her, so which leads me to eating what my family eats.

I been doing some exercises but I lose motivation and quit.

Is there a good cheap diet that show which food is good for you and recipes that go with it, and Also a exercise expert or You tuber that make exercising fun so I do not quit after two days.

Is there a site that will help me along the way and you don't have to pay them at all for anything ( like 14$ for just one motivation quote)







http://ift.tt/1jZqvgs





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1jZqt8s

No comments: