Monday, June 30, 2014

Question: A few questions regarding Weight Loss?

I'm beginning a journey to lose weight starting from July 1st and ending August 31st (summer workout plan)

I am 175lbs and My goal for the end of summer is to be around 150lbs.

and I have a few questions for when I lose the weight. ALSO, the workout I'm doing is a total body workout. 1- Will my face lose fat? Because I noticed it did change shape after I gained 30-40 pounds and I also got fat under my chin, will that vanish too?



2- Will my arms show weight loss? By arms I mean Forearms & Upperarms. They have both gotten bigger, and I have new stretchmarks on my upper arms.



3- Will my fingers look smaller? My fingers look kinda chubby, and I don't remember them being like this before.



4- Will my legs looks thinner? I know it's a hard question to answer since you can't see my workout, but my thighs are really big and so are my calves. But my legs are mostly muscle from the sports I used to do.



5- Will I lose fat from my chest? My cup size is a 38D and I used to be a 36C when I was 132lbs, so will my cup size change at all?



Thank you in advance!



Oh and one more thing,

I am reducing my calorie intake to 1,630, so I'm not just working out to lose the weight! :)







http://ift.tt/1k6YFyN





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1iNTs4o

No comments: